Pactly is setting up a blog that provides useful knowledge for legal counsel, and also discusses the common challenges faced by this unique group of professionals.
As a freelance legal writer, you will be writing about legal topics that we provide you with. Eventually, you will also have the freedom and flexibility in proposing your own titles.
Are you interested?
Applicants can email email@example.com with a brief introduction, résumé, and two (2) writing samples. The writing samples can be law-related but need not be. We are more interested to see that you have passion for writing and sharing knowledge.
- You must have a legal background, preferably experience as a legal counsel.
- You want to help your fellow legal counsels in their jobs.
- You can commit to writing one article a month.
- Be part of our efforts to serve the legal counsel community
- Get a front-row seat into how technology is helping lawyers and legal counsels
- Remuneration for this position is calculated on a per-article basis.